Addon MIDI para ZX-UNO

Proyectos ajenos al equipo oficial pero desarrollados o promovidos por la comunidad, relacionados con el ZX-UNO / Projects outside the official team but developed or promoted by the community, related to the ZX-UNO
kgmcneil

Re: Addon MIDI para ZX-UNO

Mensaje por kgmcneil » 03 Sep 2019, 19:39

Payment sent via your paypal link, using mastercard - thanks for making this possible!!!...
(20.5 Euro on its way to you)(International delivery, not registered)...

Excited like a kid at Christmas time now...

:)

Mikes

Mensaje por Mikes » 04 Sep 2019, 00:14

Yo también estaría interesado! En cuanto me confirmes que queda sitio hago el pago ;)

mcleod_ideafix
Contactar:

Mensaje por mcleod_ideafix » 04 Sep 2019, 16:38

Payment status updated. There are two payments which I haven't identified who is it (from the list of the first post) so it's possible you may appear as "not received" but in fact you have made the paymet. If so, please contact me :)
http://www.zxuno.com
ZX-Uno · Clon de ordenador ZX Spectrum basado en FPGA

kgmcneil

Mensaje por kgmcneil » 04 Sep 2019, 17:52

There are two payments which I haven't identified who is it
That might refer to me?...
PM sent with copy of email from Paypal, as proof of purchase, to you...
:)

PS: Will you be releasing the tools for playing midi files via ESXDOS yet, or working on them some more first?...

mcleod_ideafix
Contactar:

Mensaje por mcleod_ideafix » 04 Sep 2019, 19:17

kgmcneil escribió:
There are two payments which I haven't identified who is it
That might refer to me?...
No, it's not you. You are identified (you should see you are marked as "Payment received". I have identified one of the unknown customers. The other one I know it's not here.

About the tools for playing MIDI, of course they will be available for download, as well as a collection of fine MIDI songs ready to play.

Eventually, the source code of the MIDI player will be released as well. I still can't say when.

brunosilva

Mensaje por brunosilva » 04 Sep 2019, 23:46

maybe when next is open source? :)

mcleod_ideafix
Contactar:

Mensaje por mcleod_ideafix » 05 Sep 2019, 00:37

Maybe sooner :)

mcleod_ideafix
Contactar:

Mensaje por mcleod_ideafix » 05 Sep 2019, 14:40

robuttley escribió:Hi Mcleod, thanks for doing this. I've paid, I made a mistake when entering the PP details (I didn't realise I was paying in GBP). I ordered it with international registered shipping, it will have sent you an odd amount in Euros. It's not even enough for an extra cup of coffee (sorry!) so just put the difference in your pocket :-)
It´s ok :) Many people did that anyway :D
robuttley escribió:I do have one question; my ZX-Uno has a VGA output board on the expansion port. Can I still use the MIDI board with that in place, or will I need to remove the VGA board to use the MIDI one?
Can you post a picture of your board? ZXUNO, by design, can only accept one board in its expansion port. Some boards, like MIDI and Wifi could work at the same time, but you would need one of them to have female pins at the top so you can stack them, Arduino style. A board with VGA output, designed by Antonio Villena, could work at the same time too (if the stacking problem is solved some way).

Mikes

Mensaje por Mikes » 05 Sep 2019, 17:21

Ya está pagado! mikes_cv en Hotmail soy yo ;)

Enviado desde mi MI MAX 3 mediante Tapatalk

kgmcneil

Mensaje por kgmcneil » 05 Sep 2019, 18:22

Some boards, like MIDI and Wifi could work at the same time, but you would need one of them to have female pins at the top so you can stack them
Has anyone designed such a stacking system, or an expansion plug that might allow for more than one such peripheral to be plugged in at a time???... Would such a thing be easy to create??

Anyone know??? :?:

If I carefully balanced this wifi board (https://www.antoniovillena.es/store/pro ... or-zx-uno/) on top of yours, and held it together with duct tape, so the contacts on the underside were making contact with the pins on your board, then plugged in the bottom one, would that work???

Responder