Release 200930 (Iggy) will be publicly available tomorrow from https://www.patreon.com/chloe280se
This release drops support for the rev2.x series of ZX Unos. Havin said that, although it's unsupported, it should still work. I'm just not testing against it any more because the MIDI module won't work with it. No MIDI support yet, but there are plans.
This release includes these features, enhancements, bug fixes and changes:
* New keyboard support:
* AZERTY (work in progress)
* QWERTZ (work in progress)
* Language support:
* New code pages:
* Windows 1257 (Baltic)
* Windows 1258 (Vietnamese)
* KOI-8R (Russian)
* Updated code page 437 (IBM) character definitions.
* Updated existing languages.
* Switched Russian translation to use KOI-8R to enable future JCUKEN keyboard support.
* New languages added:
* Updates to the file system framework
* Raster interrupt examples.
* Removed all dependencies on Zeus assembler. Now builds on macOS, Linux and Windows using RASM assembler.