modo 128

Discursiones en general sobre el proyecto que no tienen cabida en otro foro / General discussion for uncateorized topics about the ZX-Uno project
Uto

Re: modo 128

Mensaje por Uto » 21 Sep 2016, 11:56

bakoulis escribió:
jevilon escribió:Perdona que te conteste en español, pero mi ingles es malisimo...
Que ROM arrancas de 128? A mi tanto la 128 EN, como la +2, me carga el DIVMMC. Con la que no me funciona es con la 128 ES, porque tiene deshabilitado esta opcion...
Comprueba en BIOS la opcion DIVMMC si lo tienes en Auto, prueba a poner activado...
Yes, it was AUTO and I though it's OK
Finally I switch it to Enabled and it works as it should!
Probably AUTO means: Enabled for 48K / Disabled for 128K.
Anyway now works.
:gracias!:
No, "auto" means "do what the ROM settings say". If you have created your own ROM set using ZX1 Rompack, GenROM, or loaded some tap files to replace ROMs, there is a chance the ROM you have as 128K has DivMMC disabled in it's settings.

Start your ZX-Uno with the rooted ROM and type .ROMSBACK. Open the ROMS.ZX1 file in the root folder of your SD card with ZX1RomPack, check the ROM and see if it has DivMMC enabled, if not enable it and save file again. Then with same rooted ROM do .ROMSUPGR to save ROMs in your ZX-Uno.

If you change some setting in the BIOS from auto to enabled or disabled, you are saying "ignore what the ROMs settings say and enable/disable this".

bakoulis

Mensaje por bakoulis » 21 Sep 2016, 12:48

Now is more clear. But I have the default set of ROMs. Only thing I have change is that I have flash some cores (Atari800, Colecovision, etc) to the place of some others (Apple2, NES, etc.) I believe this changes don't affect the functionality of spectrum core.
Anyway, the job was done.

Uto

Mensaje por Uto » 21 Sep 2016, 13:34

bakoulis escribió:Now is more clear. But I have the default set of ROMs. Only thing I have change is that I have flash some cores (Atari800, Colecovision, etc) to the place of some others (Apple2, NES, etc.) I believe this changes don't affect the functionality of spectrum core.
Upgrading or adding cores won't affect your ROMS in the Spectrum core, so definitively something must be wrong with your ROM set, maybe try to re-flash those provided here:

http://zxuno.speccy.org/instrucciones.shtml

antoniovillena

Mensaje por antoniovillena » 21 Sep 2016, 13:41

bakoulis escribió:Now is more clear. But I have the default set of ROMs. Only thing I have change is that I have flash some cores (Atari800, Colecovision, etc) to the place of some others (Apple2, NES, etc.) I believe this changes don't affect the functionality of spectrum core.
The reason is because I've sold the ZX-Uno to bakoulis, it's not a crowdfunding one. In my case I put a list of ROMs. For the 128K and +2A I put the DivMMC disabled. This is because if enabled you won't show the menu. So these ROMs only load by EAR. For load 128K games by SD use the 48K with DivMMC enabled.

Responder