Zx-Uno VGA 2M (Gerbers and BOM)

Discursiones en general sobre el proyecto que no tienen cabida en otro foro / General discussion for uncateorized topics about the ZX-Uno project
ManuFerHi

Re: Zx-Uno VGA 2M (Gerbers and BOM)

Mensaje por ManuFerHi » 19 Feb 2018, 16:58

El core de "Amstrad 64k" no te funcionará el cat, sólo es posible hacer la carga por audio. Lo de que has intentado instalar un core y es como si no lo detectara no entiendo que quieres decir.

Borxo

Mensaje por Borxo » 19 Feb 2018, 17:17

vale solo funciona por audio, en cuanto a lo otro,he sobrescrito el core del amstrad y a funcionado. Muchas gracias por todo.

Ziltoid

Mensaje por Ziltoid » 28 Feb 2018, 01:07

Hello everyone, this is my first post and therefore I would like to start with a big thank you to ManuFerHI for all the work and dedication and for sharing all the documentation and files.
About a month ago I ordered all the parts from China as well as got some pcb's made. I have one question regarding the last item in the BOM list (available in your Git page) it is described as "Inductor 1k 0805". Could you please confirm this? I cannot find this 1k inductor anywhere.
Thank you.
Also, please accept my apologies, I can read and understand Spanish but I am unable to write (I'm Portuguese).

ManuFerHi

Mensaje por ManuFerHi » 28 Feb 2018, 08:32

Ziltoid escribió:Hello everyone, this is my first post and therefore I would like to start with a big thank you to ManuFerHI for all the work and dedication and for sharing all the documentation and files.
About a month ago I ordered all the parts from China as well as got some pcb's made. I have one question regarding the last item in the BOM list (available in your Git page) it is described as "Inductor 1k 0805". Could you please confirm this? I cannot find this 1k inductor anywhere.
Thank you.
Also, please accept my apologies, I can read and understand Spanish but I am unable to write (I'm Portuguese).

Hi, 1 UH ferrite bead you will be fine.
https://es.aliexpress.com/store/product ... autifyAB=0

Ziltoid

Re: RE: Re: Zx-Uno VGA 2M (Gerbers and BOM)

Mensaje por Ziltoid » 28 Feb 2018, 11:21

ManuFerHi escribió:
Ziltoid escribió:Hello everyone, this is my first post and therefore I would like to start with a big thank you to ManuFerHI for all the work and dedication and for sharing all the documentation and files.
Thank you.

Hi, 1 UH ferrite bead you will be fine.
Thank you very much ManuFerHi. Part is ordered, will start assembling the uno soon.

On another note, do you know if it is possible to flash the firmware using antoniovillena tutorial to unbrick the uno? You mention in a reply to this post that we need to use a xilinx cable. Do you, or anyone else, have any idea if this works?

Again, thank you for everything.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

ManuFerHi

Mensaje por ManuFerHi » 28 Feb 2018, 11:49

Yes, is possible. VGA 2M is fully compatible with V4.X, JTAG conector has the same pinout that V4.1, you can use RPI, Xilinx or Altera Cable.
Also is posible program SPI flash before soldering with this programmer.

Ziltoid

Mensaje por Ziltoid » 28 Feb 2018, 13:01

Thank you so much for all your help and all the valuable information. :)

firepower

Mensaje por firepower » 13 May 2021, 09:59

I finally completed my build of XZ-UNO 2M VGA with (ver. 31.10.2020) Halloween Edition installed.
Thanks for great hardware design and for packaging the software. Now have lots to learn as never owned or used retro computer before.

I can test Joystick Port 1 in bios and games.
How do you test Joystick Port 2?
what software uses it?
IMG_20210513_151147.jpg
Última edición por firepower el 13 May 2021, 17:28, editado 1 vez en total.
ZX-Uno 2M VGA
Hanoi, Vietnam

ManuFerHi

Mensaje por ManuFerHi » 13 May 2021, 10:40

The second joystick is only used by cores like NES, MSX, SMS and Spectrum Kyp core.

desUBIKado

Mensaje por desUBIKado » 13 May 2021, 13:45

firepower escribió:
13 May 2021, 09:59
what software uses it?
Aquí tienes una relación de juegos para SMS y NES que probé.

https://www.zxuno.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3826

Los tendrás ya incluidos en mi distribución de Halloween.

Responder