Core de SAM Coupé para ZX-Uno

Higgy
Contactar:

Re: Core de SAM Coupé para ZX-Uno

Mensaje por Higgy » 01 Ene 2017, 20:23

Hello,

Sam Coupe is such a rare computer, it would be great to have Disk loading on the ZX-Uno core. Maybe there is some useful information from the MIST Core (I think they used yours as a base, but added DISK loading).

https://github.com/sorgelig/SAMCoupe_MIST

Thanks for all your hard work :)

P.S. We nearly bought a Sam Coupe after our ZX Spectrum+ broke, but in the computer shop we saw an AMIGA!!!! It would be good to go back and try Sam Coupe software/run demos.

Spectrum4Ever
Contactar:

Mensaje por Spectrum4Ever » 06 Mar 2017, 19:41

When do you think disk support will be added ?

mcleod_ideafix
Contactar:

Mensaje por mcleod_ideafix » 06 Mar 2017, 22:04

When I find time for it :) Believe me: I'm the first one that wants disk support in the SAM core. It would help me a lot with testing demos, games and the like. Turbo loading from audio is fast, but that fast.
http://www.zxuno.com
ZX-Uno · Clon de ordenador ZX Spectrum basado en FPGA

Higgy
Contactar:

Mensaje por Higgy » 06 Mar 2017, 22:21

Thanks for your hard work on the Sam, it is an interesting and rare computer.

Has anyone played the Manic Miner tape image?
At an AMIGA/Retro meet I was showing off the ZX-UNO. Someone was playing Manic Miner and once they got to the second screen they died straight away.

I played a Manic Miner disk image on my MiST and got to the second screen.

On the second screen there is an enemy that walks towards you and will kill you unless you move within a few seconds. I guess it is timing related so the enemy is always generated away from you.

thEpOpE

Mensaje por thEpOpE » 08 Jun 2017, 17:05

Bueno, últimamente me he puesto a trastear con el Sam Coupe, porque quiero probar algunas cosas de sus posibilidades de velocidad y modos gráficos. Me he topado con que en el modo 4 tiene un comportamiento extraño, ya que corrompe algunos pixeles. He conseguido reproducir el error haciendo lo siguiente: poner en modo 4, programar algunas líneas de Basic, y poner un color de paper. Después al editar alguna línea del Basic se llena de ruido la línea de edición.

Gracias por vuestra dedicación

Responder