ZX Spectrum Next

brunosilva

Re: ZX Spectrum Next

Mensajepor brunosilva » 29 Ene 2018, 12:43

"We added the option to add a Raspberry Pi Zero as a slave co-accelerator board, taking the Spectrum Next to a whole new level. In other words, with a Raspberry Pi Zero slotted into its place, the Spectrum Next can use the RPi memory, CPU and GPU to do its bidding. Imagine what demosceners can do with this… An OpenGL ZX Spectrum? Who knows!

It also (probably) sets the world-record of cheapest accelerator in the world, as the incredible Raspberry Pi can be bought by £5 or less. It doesn’t get any better than this…"

they said something at the time...

two monitors and something more... i can't remember...

Hynreck

Re: RE: Re: ZX Spectrum Next

Mensajepor Hynreck » 30 Ene 2018, 16:26

brunosilva escribió:"We added the option to add a Raspberry Pi Zero as a slave co-accelerator board, taking the Spectrum Next to a whole new level. In other words, with a Raspberry Pi Zero slotted into its place, the Spectrum Next can use the RPi memory, CPU and GPU to do its bidding. Imagine what demosceners can do with this… An OpenGL ZX Spectrum? Who knows!

It also (probably) sets the world-record of cheapest accelerator in the world, as the incredible Raspberry Pi can be bought by £5 or less. It doesn’t get any better than this…"

they said something at the time...

two monitors and something more... i can't remember...
Thanks for the explanation Bruno... It will be interesting to see it working...

Enviado desde mi VIE-L09 mediante Tapatalk

brunosilva

Re: ZX Spectrum Next

Mensajepor brunosilva » 30 Ene 2018, 16:33

there's already something going on with rpi... but i didn't try it yet...

Volver a “Spectrum: TBBlue / Next”