can you check the questions in page 2 of this thread?
- Do I need to always write the VNC2 each time I program i diferent core? If so, where can i get the programmer?
- Is there any place with instructions for the cores? github has some but not all (i think).
Maybe someone will help me with the description.
- if I press F2 (GFX256) I get a strange image.
Yes, that's as it should be, you disconnect the GFX layer, try this in the game to turn off the coloring.
- if I press F3 (NMI) I get an image.
F3 NMI is planned for divMMC in the new core version SPEC256.
- Atari800. Keyboard is unresponsive, displays many letters, etc... do I need to write vnc2 file?
I'll try to fix it.
- Quad_Speccy. tried two tv and one computer monitor and it doesnt display image (one of them says unsupported). I there anything I can do?
I saw that the core says: 720x480@60Hz HDMI Audio 2Ch 32kHz but i've tried u16_hdmi_test_720x480@60hz and it works...
- RK86. I get a screen full of letters.
Yes, it is, the old version of the keyboard receiver. I can fix it.