Teclado Recreated ZX Spectrum de Elite

Todo aquello que acompaña a la placa del ZX-Uno (carcasas, alimentadores, pegatinas para el teclado, etc) / Everything that goes with the ZX-Uno board (cases, AC adapters, stickers for keyboard, etc)
desamr

Re: Teclado Recreated ZX Spectrum de Elite

Mensaje por desamr » 31 Oct 2017, 18:15

yombo escribió:
desamr escribió:Hola, decir que he probado el conversor USBtoPS2 con otros dos teclados mas, un Dell y un Logitech. El Dell no funcionó y el Logitech sí, sencillamente porque el primero no está preparado para funcionar como PS/2 y el segundo sí, así que lo que tengo bastante claro es que este conversor no convierte na de na si el teclado no lo permite a priori.
Estás diciendo que el conversor no es activo, lo cual no es cierto. Que no funcione en un solo teclado (de dos) significa que no es perfecto, eso es todo.

Bueno, lo que no es cierto es que yo hay dicho eso exactamente (no encuentro esas palabras en mi post). De hecho en otro post anterior apuntaba que efectivamente lleva electronica interior, se entiende, mas compleja de la que pueda llevar un simple adaptador al uso.
Pero coincido contigo plenamente en que no es perfecto. De 4, no solo 2, teclados probados, el recreated, un Trust, un Dell y un Logitech, solo funciono en este ultimo, que casualmente es el unico que viene especificado como convertible a PS/2.
Un saludo!

yombo

Mensaje por yombo » 31 Oct 2017, 18:46

desamr escribió: Bueno, lo que no es cierto es que yo hay dicho eso exactamente (no encuentro esas palabras en mi post)
Al decir "este conversor no convierte na de na si el teclado no lo permite a priori", estás dando a entender que es pasivo, porque sólo en ese caso el teclado podría "permitirlo".

desamr

Mensaje por desamr » 31 Oct 2017, 19:44

Rectifico y concedo que es activo, aunque su actividad ha resultado bastante pasiva en mis pruebas.
Lo dicho, me gustaria mucho saber si el convertidor de Antonio funciona en concreto con el Recreated.
Gracias!

Eratosthenes

Mensaje por Eratosthenes » 31 Oct 2017, 23:07

jsj escribió:@Erathostenes you are talking about keyboards that cost as much as two, or perhaps three ZX-UNOs.

For example a Cherry like the white one you are showing has a price between 70-80 €, including shipping costs cause that's the kind of keyboard you can't find in a shop near you,
I was lucky and paid a bit more than EUR 20,- inluding post+package for a brand new one on eBay. This was aprox. EUR 5,- more than the cheapest small PS2 keyboard I've seen. This I think is "best for the money". - English ones may cost EUR 5,- more but you don't find them so often here in Germany. (As I still know aprox. 95% of the keywords and nearly all symbols of the rubber keyed 48k I don't need a locale or stickers on the key caps.)

The G84 is really solid and has really good response. So I expect that this keyboard will work perfectly well for gaming, at least for the ZX-Uno.

And: Yes! Model-M is quiet expensive. :D
Nine out of ten voices in my head say: "You're not mad!" - The tenth humming the melody of Pong <click> ...

jsj

Mensaje por jsj » 01 Nov 2017, 00:53

Eratosthenes escribió:I was lucky and paid a bit more than EUR 20,- inluding post+package for a brand new one on eBay. This was aprox. EUR 5,- more than the cheapest small PS2 keyboard I've seen. This I think is "best for the money". - English ones may cost EUR 5,- more but you don't find them so often here in Germany. (As I still know aprox. 95% of the keywords and nearly all symbols of the rubber keyed 48k I don't need a locale or stickers on the key caps.)
Please pass me the link of the ebayer that sells Cherry keyboards like that one of you as cheap as 20 €. :silbando:

Eratosthenes

Mensaje por Eratosthenes » 01 Nov 2017, 10:50

Hi,

try this link ;-) : https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_nkw=che ... 00&_sop=15 Mine was from a reseller including warranty.

At the moment an unused french one with USB connector and Windows Keys is available for EUR 15,- + EUR 4,- pp. Of course I don't know if the seller will ship to foreign countries. Other locale than german as mentioned is rare. Most common are DE and GB/US versions.
Nine out of ten voices in my head say: "You're not mad!" - The tenth humming the melody of Pong <click> ...

jsj

Mensaje por jsj » 01 Nov 2017, 10:55

Thanks. Will check that vendor. :gracias!:

Eratosthenes

Mensaje por Eratosthenes » 01 Nov 2017, 10:59

If I were you I would wait until "non Windows" ones are available again. At first on these models the PS2 plug is connected and you have to use an adapter for USB. Beside this having two more (Windows-) keys makes the space bar very narrow. The one without Windows keys to me handles much better...

jsj

Mensaje por jsj » 01 Nov 2017, 18:42

Eratosthenes escribió:If I were you I would wait until "non Windows" ones are available again. At first on these models the PS2 plug is connected and you have to use an adapter for USB. Beside this having two more (Windows-) keys makes the space bar very narrow. The one without Windows keys to me handles much better...
Ok. Will wait, there's no hurry... :chocala!:

antoniovillena

Mensaje por antoniovillena » 01 Dic 2017, 15:39

desamr escribió:Rectifico y concedo que es activo, aunque su actividad ha resultado bastante pasiva en mis pruebas.
Lo dicho, me gustaria mucho saber si el convertidor de Antonio funciona en concreto con el Recreated.
Gracias!
Me acaba de confirmar McLeod que el conversor funciona con el Recreated.

Responder